Re: [SLUG] Home Wireless

> Yes, I've read all sorts of stuff on the net & in mags & pocketbooks but
> I'm too thick to get the 'big picture' before embarking on the project.

My wife uses a minitar 802.11b (11Mbps) pcmcia card which retails for
$49.50 I think from memory. And we also purchased a minitar 802.11b
(11Mbps) wireless access point for $99.

So if your budget is tight, I can recommend these items and brand. Very good.

PS. Minitar Access Point runs an embedded version of linux (mine has been
rebooted since I bought it and I believe its now posting over 100days
uptime)