SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] who wrote the most code?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] who wrote the most code?
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:38:45 +1100
- Reply-by: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:20:56 +1100
- User-agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206+cvs20040105i
This one time, at band camp, Robert Collins wrote:
>On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 19:21, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>> This one time, at band camp, Robert Collins wrote:
>> >On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 19:10, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>> >> P.S. your (and Micksa's) email clients are broken.
>> >Oh? In what way?
>> (You're doing it again! :-)
>> Your replies are going to the list and to me, which suggests that your
>> mail client doesn't acknowledge the Mail-Followup-To header.
>It's simpler than that I think... I hit reply-to-all as reflex - there's
>no reply to list icon in evolution. ;)
Oh :( that sucks.
>Is that header added by the listserver, or your MUA? (And if the
>listserve, how does it discrimination between subscribers and non
It's set in my MUA.