SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] freeswan on debian
- To: Alexander Samad <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] freeswan on debian
- From: Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:39:08 +1000
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 13:32, Alexander Samad wrote:
> I use 2.4.22 (from kernel.org), freeswan 2.01-3 (from debian). I use
> process to make the kernel. It comes x509 patch, NAT-T, dead
> connection check, extra ciphers (AES,...) and allows for NAT'ing on the
> box as well.
What do you mean "process" Alexander?
I would like to get Freeswan working again in Debian.
Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>