Re: [SLUG] Getting Mozilla to open PDF in its own window

James Gregory wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 02:08, Michael Lake wrote:
>>How do I get Mozilla to open PDF in its own window?
>>Can this be done with xpdf ?

> I believe this is done with a program called 'mozplugger'. RPM tells me
> you get it from http://mozplugger.mozdev.org

Perfect :-) thanks

I went to the site and yes there is lots of rpms and debs for 386 and a
tarball of source. But an 'apt-cache show mozplugger' showed it was
avialable for my PPC. Installed it and it works. The only catch is that
you have to remove (the man pages said remove)  pluginreg.dat
Instead I just renamed it and restarted mozilla and now xpdf fires uo
from with the browser. I would never have found "mozplugger".

Ace :-)

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.