Re: [SLUG] Qestion about configure

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 09:49, Brad Kowalczyk wrote:
> Hi sluggers,
> I haven't used the configure tool much before while building from source
> and am wondering if I want to configure in new options or change old
> ones do I need to include all the origional configuration options I used
> or will it 'remember' these and just add or change the new options I use?

I don't know when the feature was introduced, but generally autoconf
generated configure scripts will leave a config.status lying around.
You'll find your original options in there. I've had it break before, so
I tend to copy and paste these options and run them again on the command
line, but you can supposedly just add new options by doing:

./config.status --new-option

and it's supposed to work.

HTH,

James.