SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] st george bank broken
- To: Peter Hardy <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] st george bank broken
- From: Benno <benjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:05:48 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/126.96.36.199+cvs20040105i
On Wed Feb 18, 2004 at 09:55:50 +1100, Peter Hardy wrote:
>Mary Gardiner wrote:
>>If it's not working within a few weeks, I'll probaly switch banks. I'm
>>sure this has been asked before, but are there any who *officially*
>>support Mozilla (or, even better, are committed to general cross-broswer
>>compatibility or supporting standards) or is it simply the case that a
>>whole bunch happen to work on Mozilla?
>Commonwealth officially support IE and Netscape (*shudder*), but their
>support pages make no mention of mozilla.
>is also worth reading.
FWIW Commbank works fine for me (using any gecko based browser), and I
don't have a JVM installed.