SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] smtp and fedora
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] smtp and fedora
- From: "Dennis M. Gray" <d0325mgray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:14:20 +1100
- Organization: Far East Information Resources
- Reply-to: dmgray0325@xxxxxxxxx
I am trying to configure a new Fedora installation but get a "Connection
Refused" when trying to connect remotely to port 25. I have looked at
iptables, which seem okay. netstat -lpetu shows that it is listening on
port 25. What other reasons could there be for the "Connection refused"?
I can access http and imap services remotely.