[SLUG] Re: [activities] Change of SLUG resturant?

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> We've been going to Spice Boys after monthly meetings for a while now,
> and some people are suggesting we vary it. Anyone got any ideas?
> The criteria are:
>  1. Can serve dinner for 30 people or so on a Friday night, 9:30pm
>  2. Is within walking distance of UTS
>  3. Mains (or banquet meals) are available for $20 per person

Hey, there's this place just on the edge of Chinatown that sounds pretty
good. House of... House of...

Maybe we should go there one night just for old time's sake. Perhaps after
the AGM?

- Jeff

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle