[SLUG] Re: [activities] Change of SLUG resturant?

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> We've been going to Spice Boys after monthly meetings for a while now,
> and some people are suggesting we vary it. Anyone got any ideas?
>
> The criteria are:
>
>  1. Can serve dinner for 30 people or so on a Friday night, 9:30pm
>  2. Is within walking distance of UTS
>  3. Mains (or banquet meals) are available for $20 per person

Hey, there's this place just on the edge of Chinatown that sounds pretty
good. House of... House of...

;-)

Maybe we should go there one night just for old time's sake. Perhaps after
the AGM?

- Jeff

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle