SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: [activities] Change of SLUG resturant?
- To: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: [activities] Change of SLUG resturant?
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:26:47 +1100
- Cc: activities@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/126.96.36.199+cvs20040105i
<quote who="Mary Gardiner">
> We've been going to Spice Boys after monthly meetings for a while now,
> and some people are suggesting we vary it. Anyone got any ideas?
> The criteria are:
> 1. Can serve dinner for 30 people or so on a Friday night, 9:30pm
> 2. Is within walking distance of UTS
> 3. Mains (or banquet meals) are available for $20 per person
Hey, there's this place just on the edge of Chinatown that sounds pretty
good. House of... House of...
Maybe we should go there one night just for old time's sake. Perhaps after
GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway http://2004.guadec.org/
"Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
Weezer, Pink Triangle