SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] RAID SCSI 68 pin
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] RAID SCSI 68 pin
- From: Phillipus Gunawan <mr_phillipus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:57:05 -0800 (PST)
I'am a very newbie in scsi raid devices. I collect
some of old scsi hdd to experiment in Debian.
Before I start my experiment, I would like to ask a
- Is it possible to have different scsi hdd (e.g. 1
hdd 20g with 10k rpm and 50g with 15k rpm) as raid 5
(where more than 1 hdd become 1 partition)
- Would it be possible in Debian to mount a few
diffrent scsi hdd into one partition?
- Is there any docos can lead my way on how to learn
- If I re-install the Debian, what preparation should
I make to make sure every hdd will back to where it
belongs (the partition offcourse)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!