SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] OT: question about IBM Aptiva
- To: Sydney Linux User Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] OT: question about IBM Aptiva
- From: "Trevor D. Manning" <trev26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:18:48 +1000
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
* Kevin Saenz (ksaenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I know this is a little off topic,
> Does anyone know how to get to the bios on an IBM APtiva?
Googled "access+bios+IBM+Aptiva", and it's covered on the first hit:
# IBM® Aptiva
To access the IBM Aptiva Setup (BIOS) utility:
Press the F1 key at restart.
This email was delivered via a well trained penguin and etched
into your hard drive via a rapid beak pecking during your absence...