SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Dialing modem
- To: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Dialing modem
- From: Murray Waldron <mwaldron@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:54:15 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5a) Gecko/20030718
I have a problem with the "Network Device Control" in RH8. If I activate
my modem, put forget to turn the modem on, (which only happens when I'll
really sleepy :-) ) the controller seems to get stuck in trying to dail
a non-switched modem. Other times it thinks the modem is activated when
it isn't, and I can't reset it to get everything right again.
Is there a way to correct this? Maybe a service to restart?
Thanks for any help