Re: [SLUG] Synchronizing Pocket PC's (non palm-os) with Evolution.

> multisync-backup-0.80-1
> multisync-evolution-0.80-1
> synce-0.8.4-1
> synce-multisync_plugin-0.8.2-1
> multisync-0.80-1
>
> ran
> dccm -p xxx123
>
> synce-serial-start
>
> if all goes well you should hear your Ipaq make the funky little sound
> as if it was connecting to a windows machine.
>
> then I ran
>
> multisync
As we know Multisync doesn't grab mail, that will be a nice feature
if someone comes up with it.
when you run synce-serial-start your Ipaq will be given an ip address,
all you need to do is write a simple script (I leached this from the
IPTables docs and works beautifully.

#!/bin/sh
modprobe iptable_nat

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Now I can get emails, use AdvantGo, and a few other networking tools :)
Hope I have helped someone :)

--
Regards,

Kevin Saenz