[SLUG] 3G phones operating system Linux conversion/crack

Hi
I understand that someone in Sydney or Perth has cracked the 3G phone operating systems from '3' to allow unrestricted web access which they presently try and make you pay for  - any word on how to do this?

As I understand it, this would now give you free j2me games & video download access.

Please let me know details of how done and I can get you as many free 50% off (Family and Friends) vouchers for the NEC606 or Motorola A830 3G video mobile phones as you want!

cheers
Flex3G

Yahoo! Mobile