Re: [SLUG] Heh...

Big deal. Linux Journal used to be hosted on Windows. Parts of
microsoft.com were hosted on Linux servers hosted by Akamai for a year.
The MSN chat rooms were hosted on Solaris. In each of these cases, the
companies doing the hosting had more than one customer or event to
server, using different technologies for them would have been cost
prohibitive.

I'm not sure what using Linux have to do with charity either...

Mike