Re: [Re: [SLUG] Linux in a Laptop.]

Hi:

I'm trying to install Linux on Sony's PCG-Z1P. I'll try the same ul for
reference. If there are other useful urls let me know.

Another one I've found is at:

http://www.linux-laptop.net/

Cheers

Louis.

Myles Byrne <myles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 06:17, Enrique Vila wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is any one running linux in a thinkpad T30 with reasonable success?
>
> I just got mine with Windows XP but want to dual boot it with Linux.
>
> Which distribution would be more appropiate?
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice....
>
> Enrique.-

You can find some good info on running linux on thinkpads at
www.linux-thinkpad.org. They've got a mailing list too and from memory
most of the issues with the t30 (sound graphics etc.) are covered on
that list.