Re: [SLUG] can someone reply

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003, voytek@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> can anyone enlighten me why are my posts to slug bouncings every time ?
>
> I've asked the slug-bounce-admin, but got no reply

It's hard to tell, I had a look through the headers we hold for approval
and I can't see your headers in there. Hopefully another one of the
admins will have time to look soon.

PLEASE don't mail these questions to slug@

ONLY the admins have access to the information about who and what is
restricted. (Note to slug@ at large: we're not censoring SLUG, we're
attempting to filter spam - adding restricted headers to mailman's
restricted list was the best way to do this prior to us starting to use
SpamAssassin.)