RE: [SLUG] home server on adsl; advice

Correct me if I'm wrong, but having two firewalls is better than one.

One for the DSL modem that is exposed to the internet, and then a separate
firewall for the internal lan that is only exposed to the DSL firewall is
better than firewalling everything from 1 box. It may delay a compromise and
make tracking logs easier.