SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] restarting knopix download
- To: Ken Foskey <foskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] restarting knopix download
- From: James Gregory <james@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 01 Jun 2003 11:40:53 +1000
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 10:47, Ken Foskey wrote:
> My download of knoppix stopped at 602 Meg of 700Meg, is there a method
> that I can use to restart the download?
Is this just a download of an iso? If so, wget -c is always good.
The only time I've had it fail was when my download stopped thanks to a
kernel panic cos I decided it was a good time to see if the drives in my
laptop were as hotswappable as advertised. Needless to say, they were
Suggest you check against the md5sum when you're done.