SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Specifying ppp device with pppd
- To: Andy Eager <eagera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Slug list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Specifying ppp device with pppd
- From: Andy Eager <eagera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:05:02 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020513
Andy Eager wrote:
Robert Collins wrote:
Is that an option to pppd or something you put into pap-secrets?
I could only find reference to unit being used as an offset to an IP
address when establishing the connection. Nothing to set the actual
Answering my own question....
unit X is an option to pppd (that is UNDOCUMENTED.... at least in the