Re: [SLUG] How to Use "wget" to download all files ?

On 24/05/2003 12:22 PM +1000 Louis Selvon wrote:

I am transferring a domain from a shared host to my own live

The easier way I figured is to use "wget" as root to download
all files from another domain in each directory to the image
directory that I create for that virtual site on the server.

You would have had to use FTP or something similar to upload your site. Wouldn't it be easier to use the same tool to download the entire site?