Re: [SLUG] How to Use "wget" to download all files ?

On 24/05/2003 12:22 PM +1000 Louis Selvon wrote:

I am transferring a domain from a shared host to my own live
server.

The easier way I figured is to use "wget" as root to download
all files from another domain in each directory to the image
directory that I create for that virtual site on the server.

[..snip..]

You would have had to use FTP or something similar to upload your site. Wouldn't it be easier to use the same tool to download the entire site?

Regards,
Gonzalo.