Re: [SLUG] Sendmail Config.

2 ways I can see of doing this without changing the exchange config:-
1) If it's using the linux server as DNS, there's a way of effectively
spoofing all MX records so they refer to the linux box.
2) Use iptables to redirect all outbound packets to port 25 to go to
localhost port 25.

Of course if you can just tell exchange to use a relay host that'd work
too, it's just I haven't got a clue how to do that. Out of the above, I
think 2) is the easier.

--
Grant Parnell - senior consultant