SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] What is the securest FTP daemon?
- To: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] What is the securest FTP daemon?
- From: Mike MacCana <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:25:37 +1000 (EST)
- Cc: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is a me too post.
Me too (in favor of vsftpd).
Tho webdav, SFTP and SCP provide great alternatives that may be more
appropriate for the problem.
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> >what is considered the securest FTP daemon?
> Written from scratch with security in mind. Lots of lockdown features.
> Small and fast, too.
> jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug