SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] C++ peer review.
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] C++ peer review.
- From: Greg Cockburn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:08:07 +1200
- Cc: Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Performance Magic
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.1
if there are any C++ gurus (lifeless) out there who wouldn't mind taking a
quick look through my CS assignment and make a few comments.
It is an implementation of an ordered list given a skeleton to start with.
My (somewhat) completed version:
Thanks a bunch,
PS. I'm not trying to cheat, I just what to know if I have missed dumb things
like check if it is null or checking if I drop off the end of the list, etc.