Re: [SLUG] Re: "Talks Policy" [Was: Video Sales to Support SLUG]

Thanks Oscar!

That's a great, clear, explanation - I particularly dig the way you
linked managing processes to optimising limited resource usage.

> Tools are available within Linux that lets you investigate
> and manipulate these processes together with some other tools to
> achieve your goal, to optimise your resources.
>
> To me, this is the reason as to why Linux Process Management is
> important.

Add a quick case-example of how you personally use and benefit from
process management in your own work (or play!), maybe throw in a couple
of screen-shots, and wouldn't that make a GREAT idea for a short SLUG
presentation?

I did a short presentation back in December and I can assure that there
is no need to be some kind of guru-hacker-of-the-high-mountain. People
are very supportive.

Best....         mark

<quote who="Oscar Plameras">

=====