Re: [SLUG] grub entry for RH 9.0

This one time, at band camp, mick wrote:
>Could someone please post their grub.conf entry for RedHat 9.0 so I can
>have a look see.

I don't actualy use RH -- but I have it on a partition for some reason
:)

--

Cheers,
Chris

http://wazza.host.sk/other/gpg/wazza.gpg
# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# NOTICE:  You have a /boot partition.  This means that
#          all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /boot/, eg.
#          root (hd0,0)
#          kernel /vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/hda2
#          initrd /initrd-version.img
#boot=/dev/hda
default=1
timeout=10
splashimage=(hd0,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
title Red Hat Linux (2.4.20-8)
	root (hd0,0)
	kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.20-8 ro root=LABEL=/ hdc=ide-scsi
	initrd /initrd-2.4.20-8.img
title Debian Linux
	rootnoverify (hd0,4)
	chainloader +1