RE: [SLUG] linux on ibook

> > And is there is no suitable multi page layout program for
> open source.

after doing some research on this a while ago I came up with
the following:

LaTeX has several front ends that can be used to give it some
semblence of normality.

Arguments aside, alot of my friends have baught power/i books
specifically for their graphic design courses. Asking them to
learn latex on top of all the new material is not really
feasible.

However
Dia at http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/

and

sodipodi at http://sodipodi.sf.net are both good.

"This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Central
Sydney Area Health Service."