SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Squid Log File analysis - recommendsations anyone?
- To: Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Squid Log File analysis - recommendsations anyone?
- From: seb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Welsh)
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:00:24 +1000
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: swelsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.3i
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:22:30AM +1000, Simon Wong wrote:
> Morning all!
> I'm looking for a squid log file analyser for an RH7.3 system (rpm
> I've looked at many of the web sites linked from the Squid home page but
> was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.
Sarg is pretty nifty- you can produce reports that vary from simple
summaries to noxiously intrusive.