[SLUG] Redhat v9 doesn't detect eth0

I first installed redhat 8 on my EPOX 8rda+ motherboard and installed the nvidia drivers. The sound and network card worked fine. I then upgraded to redhat v9. The sound still works but now there is no network card detected. I tried a fresh install, again no network card detected. I tried using the older nvidia drivers but the OS will still not detect a network card. I reinstalled v8 and again the network card is detected and works. Reinstalled v9 and again no network card is detected.
Anyone have any idea how I can get around this???

--
Crasher 63 377 274