Re: [SLUG] Different effective users for different vhosts in apache?

I still need to be able to write that xml output to a couple of files
though. Don't I? That is what makes it a red-carpet server. Having a few
xml files that red-carpet fetches and uses to tell it where the rpm's
for it's system are.

I just want a system of being able to generate those XML files
automatically from a list of RPM's and debs and stuff. And from a php
script. And besides it's high time I learnt to use a programming
language other than `batch files`.

Karl