Re: [SLUG] Getting mail to a host on a Dynamic IP

<quote who="Matt M">

> Seems so. I spent some time looking at ODMR as a solution, but eventually
> dismissed it for what seemed like a lack of support from the major MTAs.
> What do people use to implement it out in the real world?

Given that you'll be on the receiving end, use fetchmail.

I don't think there's a lot of MTA support for ODMR/ATRN, and I'm pretty
sure most implementations are not-for-public-perusal grody perl or python
hacks. ;-) I don't use Qmail, but here's an ODMR server for it:

  http://romana.now.ie/vodmr/

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell