[SLUG] Galeon not starting

Recently I got the problem where I continously I got the message that
galeon had crashed previously, when I went ahead it still didn't start.

So I thought, right, must be because I added a little hack into prefs.js
and had to take away writing permissions - although it went for about 5
hours with the hack there. I tried giving back writing permissions however
that didn't work so in the end I just decided that there must be something
wrong somewhere.

So I then simply deleted the galeon folder, as I didn't have many
preferences there. So I ran 'rm -rf ~/.galeon'.
Then when I tried to run galeon again, I went through the Druid which
worked alright. However after it finished, galeon didn't start -- so I
tried it again and the output I get is a following:

<output app="galeon">
[ctd@ctd]-[~]$ galeon
Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXt.so [libXt.so: cannot
open
shared object file: No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXext.so [libXext.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Expected a version > 5! Version = 0

System error?:: No such file or directory
</output>

I'm running Mozilla 1.2.1, Galeon 1.2.7, GNOME 2.2, Debian 3.0 (Stable
with a million backports).

Cheers,
Chris

--