SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] IPSEC Server Side Software
- To: Nathan Chan <chan@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] IPSEC Server Side Software
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:49:22 +1000
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
<quote who="Nathan Chan">
> Anyone know of some IPSEC Tunnel Server side software which can be put
> onto a Linux box, so that a Router / Windoze box could IPSEC tunnel into ?
Takes some getting used to, but once you've grokked the way it works (helps
a little bit if you've done IPSEC stuff before), it becomes second nature.
[ You can also use PoPToP, which is a PPTP server, but PPTP is poopie, so
you should use IPSEC anyway. ;-) MS has a well-integrated Win9x IPSEC client
now, so there's little reason to use PPTP anymore. ]
linux.conf.au 2004: Adelaide, Australia http://lca2004.linux.org.au/
Wars end, love lasts.