SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] mySQL Control Center - Access Denied Problem
- To: Adam W <woja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] mySQL Control Center - Access Denied Problem
- From: Martin Ellison <martin.ellison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 03 Apr 2003 21:18:11 +1000
- Cc: "'Slug@Slug. Org. Au'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Can you get in from the win box using the mysql command line client? I
suppose there must be one ffor windows.
On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 21:01, Adam W wrote:
> > MySQL permissions depend on which box you are coming from.
> > So fred@localhost might have one set of permissions and
> > fred@winbox might have different permissions (or none).
> > You can adjust the permissions using the PERMIT statement.
> I understand that - but I have let my username be accessed from all
> hosts. And this works from my linux client box, but not my windows
> client box...