SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] mySQL Control Center - Access Denied Problem
- To: "'Martin Ellison'" <martin.ellison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] mySQL Control Center - Access Denied Problem
- From: "Adam W" <woja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:01:37 +1000
- Cc: "'Slug@Slug. Org. Au'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> MySQL permissions depend on which box you are coming from.
> So fred@localhost might have one set of permissions and
> fred@winbox might have different permissions (or none).
> You can adjust the permissions using the PERMIT statement.
I understand that - but I have let my username be accessed from all
hosts. And this works from my linux client box, but not my windows