Re: [SLUG] Mounting a second hard drive

Yes you can mount your new drive into /home.

Any data already in that directoty will not be accessable until you
unmount the new drive.

If you move the entire /home directory to say /hometemp and then mount
your new drive to /home, you can then copy all the data from /hometemp
to the new drive and everything will look like it did originally...

Adam.