SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Squid, smb_auth and transparent proxying.
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Squid, smb_auth and transparent proxying.
- From: mkraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue Mar 18 09:23:04 2003
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Practically, I'm wading through documentation... Any pointers or
Michael S. E. Kraus
Capital Holdings Group (NSW) Pty Ltd
p: (02) 9955 8000
Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
17/03/2003 05:21 PM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Squid, smb_auth and transparent proxying.
<quote who="Robert Collins">
> > Is there a way to make smb_auth work with squid and transparent
> > proxying?
> It's in the FAQ. IIRC it's in squid.conf.default. And it was on this
> about a week ago.
> There is a theoretical approach, but no-one has had time to implement
You can do it with NTLM though, can't you?
No pants is good pants.
SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group - http://slug.org.au/
More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug