Re: [SLUG] Debian Manuals

Most books on 'Generic Linux' will work with Debian.
I was actualy able to get a 1000-page or so "Debian GNU/linux 2.1
unleashed" for $10 in January. Most of the info still works, and is
useful for reference.

Now dont be embarrassed!
Going on IRC (freenode, irc.freenode.net, in #debian - and join #slug
while your there) is the source of sooo much help. I'm not kidding - IRC
has given me great support in times of crisis (as well as times of
"Thats it, this thing is going out the window NOW!").

Remember, nobody cares if you don't know this - that's why we're here to
help :)

Cheers,
Chris

--