Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [SLUG] wget Issue]]]

>Are you sure that there's no filtering betwixt you and the ftp server?
A timeout would be seen if a firewall were dropping your ftp packets.

Louis> I'm the dummy here. How do I check this, and more importantly how do I
fix this problem so that I can download these patches to my server ?

Is this something I can fix ?

I don't think that there is a firewall installed, as I was reading the
documentation for these patches for that WEBppliance control panel, and it
says in there that no firewall is to be installed for the panel to work. I
already am running an outdated version that needs this upgrade as soon as
possible.

But you never know.

Cheers

Louis.