Re: [SLUG] Problems Installing Red Hat 8.0 [More Info]

Louis Selvon wrote:

..snip.....

> Error:
> file /mnt/sysimage/var/tmp/zlib-1.1.4.4.i386.rpm cannot be opened. This is due
> to to a missing file, a bad package, or bad media. Press <return> to try
> again".

Sigh!, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem.
Did you try them a second time?

Each time I had different errors and was beginning to think the cut CDs
were rubbish. Either this, or my 52X CD drive is one of the buggy ones,

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au