[SLUG] Updating up2date user account details for RHN Access!!

Hi:

Does anyone know how do I update the user credentials for up2date ?

It was already installed  when I got a live server running RH 7.1. However the
user that was entered was a demo one.

I have an account with RHN, and I want to enter this info so that up2date
allows me to connect to RHN to get some rpms !!!

I have tried up2date --configure, but all I see there is a proxy setting for
username and password (there are other settings but they are not what I want
to edit). I cannot see an option to actually update the user account that
up2date is using on my server.

The up2date man pages was not of much help.

Anyone.

Cheers

Louis.