SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] Where Can I get Red Hat Linux 8.0 ?
- To: <alant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Louis Selvon'" <lselvon@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] Where Can I get Red Hat Linux 8.0 ?
- From: "Jon Biddell" <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Mar 2 17:03:02 2003
- Cc: <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Casa del Xena
- Reply-to: <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
=> > The stores in my area don't have them. Does Dymocks sell
=>version 8.0 or > any urls that list vendors of Red Hat
=>Products in Australia would do me.
I picked up the set from www.everythinglinux.com.au for about $35....
Also there is a ver good book "Redhat Linux 8 - The Complete Reference"
with the whole thing on a DVD that Dymocks sell for around $80-ish... I
might even have a spare copy here that you can have cheap...