SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Where Can I get Red Hat Linux 8.0 ?
- To: Louis Selvon <lselvon@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Where Can I get Red Hat Linux 8.0 ?
- From: J A Barton <arthurb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Mar 2 11:17:09 2003
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: arthurb@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2) Gecko/20021126
What area are you?
I got mine (6cd set) from the computer book specialists in chatswood.
you can also get a trimmed down version now in one of those little
booklets at some newsagents. (also mandrake and something else i cant
as to online: www.lsl.com.au
As the subject says.
The stores in my area don't have them. Does Dymocks sell version 8.0 or
any urls that list vendors of Red Hat Products in Australia would do me.
I am browsing the web but had no lukc yet.