Re: [SLUG] Mounting a zip file?

<quote who="Steve Downing">

> That or one of these user-space filesystems Jeff cryptically referred
> to....

D'oh! I didn't mean to be cryptic about it. :)

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/avf/ (with python binding!)

  http://www.circlemud.org/~jelson/software/fusd/

  http://www.sciencething.org/geekthings/index.html

  (There's also a Python one by Elliot Lee from Red Hat, which uses codafs.
  A bit wacky, but it works well.)

They're kind of in vogue at the moment, so there's been a whole raft of them
in the last few months. Many have been mentioned on LWN.

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL