SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Accessing CommSec
- To: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Accessing CommSec
- From: Stephan Borg <wolff_borg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Feb 18 13:27:02 2002
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Netscape 4.7x works fine at home - I did have trouble
installing the Java Plugin, although its all working
I'd say, confirm your Java plugin is working okay and
take it from there.
--- Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Is
anyone having any success accessing CommSec from
> Linux based browsers.
> CommSec's docs say that they support IE 5 and
> Netscape 4.72 as a minimum.
> IE 5.5 under W2K works fine
> number must be numeric
> Mozilla gives a blank screen.
> LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people
> Contact detail at http://www.lannetlinux.com
> "I believe that forgiving them [terrorists] is
> God's function.
> Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."
> - General "Storm'n" Norman Schwartzkopf
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List -
> More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug
http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies
- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.