RE: [SLUG] How to install about 150 rpms?

It shouldn't be too bad. The app downloads the packages then installs them.
If the install fails as you've noted, you can remove the perl rpm, then
install ximian from local source (/var/cache/redcarpet/packages), including
the ximian perl package. There is an option in redcarpet to select local
packages, just highlight the packages in the gui and install.

brett