Re: [SLUG] Networking with Modem Card

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:33, Anthony Rumble wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 jon@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> The NetGear Cardbus one's are not bad... (FA510TX)
> However, they have a dongle..
>
> The FA411TX's aren't bad too, but there PCMCIA (16bit) compared
> to the other Cardbus (32bit) ones. (There also dongle'less)

What are the prices like - I have no experience with the Netgear PCMCIA
stuff (their 100Mb switches aren't bad, as is their wireless gear).

--

Jon

"There are 5.6 billion people in the world, and approximately 400
 million installed operating systems. That means 5.2 billion people
 have yet to choose their operating system, and we have to get to
 them before Bill does." - Jon "maddog" Hall