SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] New Woody Install not finding proxy server
- To: Richard Hayes <nada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] New Woody Install not finding proxy server
- From: Michael Fox <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Dec 18 15:27:04 2002
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: IMP/PHP IMAP webmail program 2.2.7
Quoting Richard Hayes <nada@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear List,
> I have just downloaded and installed Woody on a box via 4 floppies and a
> network install through a proxy.
> After restarting the new systems I can not get any updates from
> It is asking for a format of http://proxy.user.host:port .
Don't quote me, from memory
Should do the trick
Not sure if http_proxy is lowercase or uppercase. Give both a whirl and see
which works for you.