[SLUG] Setting Up a Website

Hello

Today I was asked for help by a a total none technical person how do I
put my company one the web.

Basically he wants to just have a simple website with a map who/where
they are what they do and an email link etc.

Now I haven't done this myself but I can bet a few of you have your own
websites with your own domain names so I'm asking 2 questions.

1.One whats the cheapest simplest way to register a domain name and who
with and how much is it.

2. Who would be a good service provider to host a simple web page/domain
name setup (I'm going to do the web page myself) and how much We will
also need a dial up so they can pickup their email.

Were talking a Mum and Dad and Son company here nothing big.

Regards

Richard Neal

* Hey if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something   *
* stupid, then I guess I'll just have to stop doing stupid things! *