Re: [SLUG] PPP Multilink 2002

are you testing properly ? the linux PPP stack will send traffic trough
one PPP channel for each tcp connection (keep one connection on one
ppp session), this to avoid reordering problems which are bad with TCP.

MPPP (and MMPPP (multi chassi, multilink ppp) setup is difficult to miss
on the cisco side as quite simple, so, check it out on your side.

JeF