SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: Re: [SLUG] sendmail banning no reverse dns
- To: evilbunny <evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Re: [SLUG] sendmail banning no reverse dns
- From: David Fitch <davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Dec 6 08:22:02 2002
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 13:17, evilbunny wrote:
> Hello David,
> DF> you might not be able to control the reverse mapping but it
> DF> should still map to something - which is good enough.
> DF> Are there co-lo places where the IP doesn't reverse map to
> DF> anything? and if so, why? (apart from incompetence
> DF> or cluelessness)
> Neither, it's to do with policy of hosting large amounts of mail
> domains, and not wishing to impose their reverse on the customers...
sorry, don't get what you mean.
Can you explain a bit more...